INFORMATION ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA ACCORDING TO THE ART. 13 OF THE EU REGULATION No. 2016/679.
Dear User, pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679 we wish to inform you that the personal data voluntarily provided by you via the institutional site www.smoki.it will be processed by Smoki s.r.l., adopting the appropriate measures to guarantee security and confidentiality, in compliance with the aforementioned legislation.
In particular, in compliance with the obligation to provide prior information to the interested party specifically provided for by the aforementioned legislation, we inform you of the following.
a) Data controller.
The data controller is Smoki s.r.l., in the person of its legal representative pro tempore, with registered office in Misano Adriatico (RN), c.a.p. 47843, Via Cella Raibano n. 16 / C, C.F. and P.I. 02,344,810,409.
b) Object, purpose and legal basis of the processing.
The personal and / or business data entered in the forms on the site www.smoki.it (indicatively, name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) will be used:
(i) to fulfill your requests for quotation and / or any further information;
(ii) subject to your explicit consent, these data will also be processed to send newsletters and commercial / promotional information on the activities and services offered;
(iii) for the management and execution of the duties required by law or regulations in force (of accounting, administrative, fiscal nature….), and therefore for the fulfillment of legal obligations to which the Owner is subject;
(iv) for the handling of disputes or claims or for the exercise or defense of a right in court, as the legitimate interest of the Owner.
c) Nature of the provision of data and consequences of failure to provide data.
The provision of personal data included in the forms on the site www.smoki.it is necessary to fulfill your requests, therefore, the refusal to supply them, in whole or in part, will make it impossible for the undersigned to fulfill.
The provision of data is instead optional to propose commercial initiatives such as sending periodic e-mail documentation on updates and activities and services offered. Therefore, in the absence of your consent, the data you provide will not be used for this purpose.
d) Data processing, storage and transfer procedures.
Your personal data is processed both in paper and electronic, computerized, electronic and / or automated and is stored both in paper files and on servers located in the European Union and in the United States.
However, the Data Controller ensures from now on that any transfers of data to third countries will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions.
For the purposes of managing and responding to your requests, your personal data voluntarily provided will be kept for the necessary time to fulfill the same. For the purpose of sending newsletters and commercial / promotional information on the activities and services offered, your Personal data, excluding the e-mail address, will be kept for a maximum period of 24 months. For any other purposes indicated above, they will be kept for the necessary period in accordance with the applicable legal provisions.
e) Dissemination and communication of data.
The collected personal data will not be disseminated, with this term meaning the giving of information to undetermined subjects in any way.
The collected personal data
may be communicated, with this term meaning the knowledge of one or more specific subjects, or be made accessible for all the purposes indicated above:
(i) to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as data processors;
(ii) to third-party companies or other subjects (for information purposes only computer companies, professional offices, consultants, business partners, freight forwarders, credit institutions, insurance companies) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Owner, in their capacity as external processing managers and / or autonomous data controllers;
(iii) to all those public and / or private subjects (as an indication Administrative and judicial Authorities, Supervisory Bodies, Chambers of Commerce) to whom communication is obligatory by law or is necessary for the exercise or defense of a right of the Holder in court.
The list of designated subjects such as persons in charge, managers or autonomous data controllers is available at Smoki s.r.l.
f) Rights of the interested party.
As an interested party, you have the rights set forth in articles 15 and ss. of EU Regulation n. 2016/679. In particular you have the right to:
– obtain confirmation of the existence or not of a processing of personal data concerning you, as well as access to your personal data (obtaining a copy of it) and the relative information, including: a) the purposes of the processing; b) the categories of personal data; c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated; d) the period of storage of personal data, or if it is not possible to identify it, the criteria used to determine this period; e) exercisable rights; f) the possible existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
– obtain the correction of inaccurate data or, when interested, the integration of incomplete data;
– obtain the cancellation of the data processed in violation of the law, of the data which is no longer necessary to be kept in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed, as well as the data for which the legal basis for their processing, for example following revocation of consent;
– obtain the limitation of the processing of your personal data when you object to their accuracy or have opposed the processing, for the period necessary for the respective verifications, or when the other hypotheses referred to in Article 18 of EU Regulation n. 2016/679;
– receive, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, your personal data supplied by you, as well as transmit or, if technically feasible, obtain direct transmission of your personal data to another data controller without hindrance, in cases where the processing is carried out by automated means and is based on your consent or is necessary for the execution of a contract to which it belongs; – revoke the consent to the processing of your data at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
g) Right of opposition of the interested party.
As an interested party, you also have the right to object, at any time:
(i) for reasons connected to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data (including profiling) which is necessary for the execution of a task of public interest or connected to the exercise of public powers vested in the Owner of the processing or for the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties. In this case, the Data Controller will refrain from further processing your personal data, unless he demonstrates the existence of legally binding reasons that prevail over his interests, rights or freedoms or that is necessary for the assessment, the exercise or the defense of a right in court;
(ii) to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, by e-mail or sms and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to the traditional ones and that the possibility remains open for the interested party to exercise the right to object even in part. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication. In the event of your opposition, the Data Controller will refrain from further processing your data for these purposes.
h) Procedures for exercising rights and the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority.
As an interested party, you can exercise the rights specified above in points f) and g) by requesting the data controller Smoki s.r.l., with registered office in Misano Adriatico (RN), c.a.p. 47843, Via Cella Raibano n. 16 / C, by registered letter a.r. or by e-mail at email@example.com.
If you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the law on the protection of personal data, you may lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data of the State in which you habitually reside, where you work or where the alleged infringement took place.